Dear friend on the path:
Thank you for your interest in our community. We welcome your visit at anytime. As your “Cyber Bodhisattva” I have to admit, I have a glitch in this contact form. As such I will try to answer your questions here. And if you would like to reach me for further questions, please email me at margaretATinspiremarketingllcDOTcom. Please do not fill out the contact form below because it is being sent out to the universe and I am unable to retrieve it. I apologize for the inconvenience.
Answers to your Frequently Asked Questions:
- The schedule is on our Home Page and is accurate.
- There is street parking and a few spots at the Eastside center. Parking is ample at the Southside location.
- Anyone can drop in at anytime for open meditation sessions. There is no need to have familiarity with meditation, introduce yourself and the group will guide you on how to participate.
- We sit on cushions or chairs if you prefer. There is no set way. We accommodate those with special needs. (We have even had blind people participate in our walking meditation.)
- Wear clothing that is comfortable for you.
- Open meditation sessions are funded by your kind donations. Please participate with us regardless. Our Meditation Classes have small fees that are strictly used to fund our center. Check the class information page for the sign up details.
- The Thursday Morning Mind/Body Columbia St. Mary’s group meets at our East Side location, not at CSM. You do not need to be a CSM employee to join that session.
- Class sign up instructions and contact information are listed on the CLASSES page on the website. Please see those instructions. Please sign up early. The instructor’s email and phone number are listed on that page. Feel free to call if you have questions. Please allow us a couple of days to respond.
Again, the form below does not work. You can email me as indicated above with more questions. I apologize for the inconvenience of the contact page. Thank you for understanding, we hope you will join us soon. Margaret